Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Frozen in February

There are some things that you just have to make, even if you can't sell them due to copyright laws. This Olaf from 1dogwoof is one of them!





I mean, just LOOK at the cuteness! I can't EVEN...

The crochet pattern was really easy to follow, and can be found by clicking the 1dogwoof link above. I don't particularly like the way his arms and hair turned out on mine, but they looked good enough. The best part for me was his carrot nose. :) 










I couldn't find a Frozen blanket pattern that was free, so I used a pattern from artoftangle...

What says Frozen more than snowflakes, right?

I needed Elsa-like colors, so I chose some aqua worsted weight and white worsted weight yarn by Red Heart, and.........


Voila! My version of both of these great patterns. I think Chloe likes them! Now she wants me to make Olaf his very own little blanket...cute. :)


Thanks for checking out my blog, and be sure to check back often! I will be featuring many different types of crafts, product reviews, and Etsy favorites! In the meantime, why not check out the websites for these two great patterns? 




No comments:

Post a Comment